Saline Sinuses - Deal With Pathological Headaches the Natural WayAre you wondering why you have to put up with that nasty headache every time you have a bout with colds, flu or sinusitis? Well, the answer is really quite simple ' the head congestion that typically accompanies these common ailments can also trigger a headache. As such, these types of headaches are classified as pathological headaches.
For a sinusitis-related headache, you can also seek relief by using Apis mellifica (honeybee), Calcarea carbonica (carbonate of lime), Natrum muriaticum (table salt) and Pulsatilla (wind flower). The development of Sinusitis has been explained in detail in this article on Sinusitis. Read it to find something interesting and surprising!
Kali Bichromium (Bichromate of Potash)' Lachesis (bushmaster) ' Lycopodium (club moss) ' Magnesia phosphorica (Magnesium phosphate) For a colds/flu-related headache, you can also try using Argentum nitricum (silver nitrate), Arsenicum album (aresenious acid), China officinalis (peruvian bark), Ferrum phosphoricum (iron phosphate), Gelsemium (yellow jasmine), Nux vomica (poison nut), Spigelia (pinkroot) and sublimated sulphur. We are proud to say we have dominance in the say of Sinusitis Headaches. This is because we have read vastly and extensively on Sinusitis Headaches.
- However, you do not need to bear the pain and discomfort that these headaches bring.
- You can deal with the pain even without taking any commercially prepared medications.
- How is that so?
- By taking advantage of the power of homeopathic treatments, that's how!
- Headaches triggered by sinusitis can be described as a constant deep dull ache that affects the eyes, the forehead, the nose and the cheekbones.
- Nasal discharge, post-nasal drip, coughing and nausea can also accompany these types of headaches.
- Producing such an interesting anecdote on Sinusitis took a lot of time and hard work.
- So it would be enhancing to us to learn that you have made good use of this hard work!
- So, if you want to keep your headache under control, why not try these all-natural and effective homeopathic remedies?
- These are good for both the cold/flu-related headache, as well as for the sinusitis-related ones.
Closer Look At Sinusitis HeadachesHeadaches that are triggered by sinusitis usually set in with the infection. Dealing with these kinds of headaches can be quite difficult ' the pain associated with it can be incapacitating and may last as long as the underlying condition persists.
Homeopathy is based on the principle that 'like cures like'. It also promotes and adheres to the principles of minimal doses, the use of single medicine to treat the problem and the prescription of remedies based on the assessment of the totality of symptoms.
How to Use Saline Nasal Spray for Kids
Treating a Headache NaturallyHomeopathy is a medical system that treats illnesses and injuries with specially prepared substances often referred to as 'remedies'. These remedies are often derived from plants but there are some remedies that are of mineral or animal origin. Calcium, gold, iron and various salts are some of the more widely used mineral homeopathic remedies while bee and snake venom are some of the more popular homeopathic remedies derived from animal products.
Chills, fever, profuse or excessive sweating, aching muscles and stiff joints often accompany these headaches. You may feel so sleepy that you may have trouble staying awake. Other symptoms that go with these types of headaches may include coughing, sore throat, breathing difficulties, flushed or pale skin and painful, bloodshot eyes.